Monday, July 13, 2015

My last email as a missionary...July 13 2015


Well this is my last email as a missionary... que triste... but we all knew this was coming. 

I truly love missionary work.

I love my Savior Jesus Christ.

I know He lives.

I know we are God's children.

I know that prayer is powerful.. and true.

We dont understand all that God knows (isaiah 55:8-9) but if we trust Him.. do what hes asked.. everything will be alright.. in fact it will be better than if we had not listened.
 

Obedience really is a heavenly rule.

Theres a quote i like that goes

we obey not because were blind, but because we can see.
 

When we understand that obedience brings blessings... and that exact obedience brings miracles our worlds change completely. 
 

Heavenly Father has given us commandments to help, protect and to bless us... not to hinder us.
 

He loves us so much. I just think of the love I have for my family and for the people here... and the love my family has for me... and trying to imagine Gods love for us... wow. its big,. But I testify He is our heavenly father and lovesss us oh he loves us... he sent his only begotten son to suffer and die for us.

 
Jesus Christ is the perfect example of obedience... He always did the will of his father. He understood that when we do Heavenly Fathers will He makes much more out of our lives than we ever could.. we will pass through hard times but those great times are truly so much sweeter. 
 

I love you all.

I know that these things are true without a doubt.

In the name of Jesus Christ,

amen
 

con amor

Hermana Hildman

No comments:

Post a Comment