Monday, February 2, 2015

Decisions determine destiny-Jan 12th 2015

Wow i already have a month here in San Juan. I still feel fairly new in this area and theres a lot of ground we still haven't touched. theres a lot of missionaryAnd as President Monson has taught:

~~~Decisions determine destiny~~~

Really those things we choose whether they be as small as what to eat for breakfast or as big as deciding who to marry. They affect us, each and every one.

Having said that, I dont want everyone to worry about Every single little thing you do. However, be conscious of what youre choose and if those choices are ultimately helping lead you to your goals.

"Every journey begins with one step, so watch your step"

I am learning that others journeys are not always align or parallel with mine. some of us have different goals and desires because were all different. Therefore, different journeys leading to different destinations.

However it never hurts to invite others to take a stroll with us. we are a forever changing/evolving people. we are not cast in stone.

i will be forever thankful that i was invited to come back to church; that the members reached out to me... a 14 almost 15 year old girl who was walking down a journey that seemed good, she was happy.. but took a stroll back to church and never went back.

I adjusted/changed my journey . A better path. A happier one and sometimes a harder on but a path that leads to something greater.

I love Heavenly Fater and His plan of happiness, His plan of salvation. We are His children and have a purpose here. He knows us, He knows what we need and He knows when sometimes others need us.

I honestly dont know exactly how my life will be after th emission. I know ill be thrown curve balls and hardships. There will be times when ill be questioning "why?"... However, I know if i trust God, our loving Father in Heaven and do all I can to stay on this straight and narrow path it will ALL be worth it.

Life is hard and really the decisions we make determine our destiny but the best decison anyone of us could choose is reach out to our Heavenly Father. He can make much more out of our lives than we can alone.

I know He loves us, He wants the best for us. We are His children.

I love Him, because He first loved us. 1 John 4:19


Con amor,
Hermana Hildman



Ps. ERICK IS GETTING BAPTIZED SATURDAY

PPS. We learned how to make "Chaka" this last week. Its really sweet and big here. its mainly corn with milk and sugar.. .but a process for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment