Monday, June 29, 2015

Ocoa - June 29th 2015


Wow... I have 2 more weeks left. I cant even believe that. I am currently in Ocoa which was my first area. Its crazy how so many things change. I cant believe its been almost a year since ive been here in Ocoa. So many memories. I feel a little emotional to say the least. 

 

The mission cant end. I dont feel like I am going home, I just feel like Im going to be transferred to another area... but the other area will be my house. Ay mi madre. I really will miss the DR and being a missionary. Being a representative of Lord is not easy but it has been a wonderful blessing. To just talk to complete strangers about a message so so special, that truly is the answer to all the worlds questions. 

 
I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the solution and truly whats going to help the world from envy, pride, violence, etc. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. 
 

This last week seems just like the others weeks to have escaped me and fly by. It was a good week though. We had 4 investigators in church yesterday! we now have 3 investigators with a baptism date! We now know of 3 new families were beginning to work with! 

 
Wow missionary work is awesome.
 

I love you all and unfortunately dont have much time because i have to head back to the capital and dont have the luxury to have a smart phone to have during the 2 hour gua gua ride to contintue... but i love you all and hope you have a great week!!!
 

con mucho amor, 

hermana Hildman

No comments:

Post a Comment