Sunday, February 16, 2014

Count Down

Hola mi familia y amigos!
 
I only have one more P-day left here in the MTC... that is insane! but a blessing too.
 
I have definitely been blessed here in the CCM... but its been a struggle too. RM's always talk about how missions are hard and really truly deeply... they are. period. and I am not even in the field yet.
 
I have never been so spiritually and emotionally exerted as I have been here. oh and sleep... yah I try to get as much as I can ha...
 
anyway.
This week has gone good. Unfortunatly my days blur and I dont necesarily remember all that I have done this week on the top of my head but I'll list what I remember.
 
We went contacting on Thursday at the Univesrsity and I really enjoyed it. We three girls got hit on by a bunch of the boys but whatever... such is life. I shrugged it off. We talked with one girl for a little bit and walked by later and she was really reading the folleto (pamphlet) we gave her. and one guy just came up to us and started talking to us and telling us he loved talking to us missionaries and wanted us to come by when he had more time and teach and it was really neat.
the people here are sooo nice. I love it.
 
Umm... we went to the store this last week for the last time and I forgot my ID so that was a little stressful.. I am always stressed at the store. its so packed, so much spanish and not enough time to get all thats on our list... i hate it. but whatver. oh back to the ID thing so I had to go to the ATM and get pesos to pay for my items.
 
Umm the other districts left this last week. We got another group of Americans and some latinos. I am glad we got more latinos instead of more haitains so we can practice our spanish more.
 
Oh shoot my time is almost done... yikes.
 
Okay... well tomorrow we go on splits with the missionaries so that's gonna be an exciting experience.
Today like right after email we're gonna "tie dye"... but like in reverse. Tie dye is hard to find here... so we bought colored shirts and are gonna like tie dye them... but with bleach. so that should be fun. :)
 
Umm...
 
Spanish is coming along.
I have a lot of work to do but I am trying my best.
 
I love you guys and miss you bunches!
 
yo se que la iglesia is verdadera.
yo se que Jose smith fue un profeta.
se que el Libro de Mormon es verdadero.
Yo no se muchas cosas pero yo se que nuestro Padre Celesial nos ama.
 
en el nombre de Jesucristo, amen.
 
 
Love you guys!
 
<3, Hermana Hildman
 
ps. sorry for the short email.

No comments:

Post a Comment