Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Well I´m off to a new adventure April 20th 2015

So we received transfer calls and just as we suspected I am leaving dear San Juan. I am off to the capital, an area called Quisqueya. It´s a richer area than where i was before in the capital. Different work for sure. We will see how it wil be. My new companion is Hermana Alas and she just finished training. Shes from El Salvador I believe. I will let you all know next week. 

Saying goodbye to the Ramirez Sanchez family was tough. But it was a great sunday. They all attended church yesterday. Loriel in a white shirt and tie and has a calling now! Lorenzo is getting the priesthood! and Lorenny came. She will get baptized soon i know it. She knows its true. Yesterday we had exchanged gifts and they gave me and Hermana Kantoa gifts. I gave them some gifts as well and Lorenzo (the dad) said he wasnt going to open it. He said whenever he looks at it he´ll think of me. 
 

 I really love this family and its hard to say ¨see you later¨s . But change is part of the mission and I have learned to really appreciate them because without them i would never have gotten to know the people i have.


This last week of the transfer was a hard one but a refining one. I know Christ lives and that He suffered for us. We are never alone through our trails. Never ever. 

 I love you all and testify that this Christ´s church. Keep praying, keep working hard, and keep the commandments.

I love you all.
 

Have a great week!
 

con mucho amor,

Hermana Hildman
 

45 And charity suffereth long, and is kind, and enviethnot, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easilyprovoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.    (Moroni 7:45)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment