Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's day weekend May 11th 2015


So this last week my old companion hermana Olsen.. well now its kaitlin olsen ha.

She came back to visit with her family and took the 6 of us out to eat. Hermana Martinez another hermana who lives with us was also her companion so it was cool to visit with her. We ate at Chilis. that was crazy. 

 Also yesterday, was an eventful day. One of our investigators Jose came to church again! He is a member of the 7 day adventist church. Hes really awesome and super sweet. 

I gave a talk and it went well... and then after church we were able to call/skype out moms. It was good. 

I feel like my weeks go by so fast. We're already halfway through the transfer. shoot. I love my companion Hermana Alas though, shes super sweet and is always serving me. 

I apologize from my scattered emails. This week was good. In my personal reading i am reading in Alma and reading about Alma and Amulek is so neat to read as a missionary. They had so much success but so many trials too. Missionary work is a hard but such a wonderful work. I love to be part of it. I have hard days but the good days are so good. I was able to focus much more in the work this last week. My days are getting closer but this is 4th quarter... this is where i need to work the hardest ever. Give it all I got. 


I love missionary work. I love the DR.
 

I know that Heavenly Father is always listening to your prayers... dont give up. Keep working hard. 

have a great week. i love you all! 

 

Hermana Hildman

No comments:

Post a Comment