Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Short but sweet - May 4th 2015


I am sorry that this email is going to be short. However it was a good week. We had a less active came to church on sunday named Pasqual. It was a big surprise. I guess he hasnt come in a very long time and he promised he would go. I didnt think he would though. And he did. He really is a sweet old man.

 I truly have a testimony of how divinely led the mission is. We are with certain companions, in certain areas, in specific times... there truly is no accident. Everything is so divinely led by Heavenly Father. Its tough to sometimes remember that but I know its true. Heavenly Father loves us and as we trust Him and serve Him by serving His children He uses us and transforms us into someone better, stronger...  

I love you all and know that you are all passing through your own personal struggles... but dont lose faith. Trust in Heavenly Father. He is truly there. He loves you. 

Have a great week!

con muchisimo amor,

Hermana Hildman

No comments:

Post a Comment