Monday, March 2, 2015

His image in our countance- Mar 2 2015


Alright so... i am demasiado short on time today. 

 
However, I just want to write and tell you all that I am well and happy. 

This week just like all the other weeks has gone really fast. We are working hard and seeing miracles.

 
I just wanted to share a special experience with you guys very quickly.

 
So yesterday we went to visit an older lady whos very religious. We met her a couple of weeks ago. Her name is Carmen and we still dont know her super well. But, she is a great woman of faith. She is so sweet and just loves us her so much. We were running late to her appointment when she called us asking if we were close. We told her we were and when we got there we found her reading the Plan of Salvation pamphlet.

 
We talked about it and it was really neat. She in the middle of the lesson got up to give us something. She came back with two glasses of orange juice. Just from a carton she had bought. Such a small act but it was out of the deepness of her heart. 

 
She said something to me that really hit me... She said she could see the Lords countence in us, that when she sees us she sees the Lord. This really hit me because I am not a perfect missionary. I cannot speak spanish super well nor teach super effective either. I tend to focus on my faults but when i heard this.. It really touched me to know that really I am a representive of Jesus Christ and people can see and feel it.
 

I know that this church is true. I know God lives and that Christ is His son. We are part of a plan much much bigger than us. He loves us. I testify of these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

 
Have a great week!

I love you all!

 
Hermana Hildman

No comments:

Post a Comment