Monday, March 16, 2015

Its true... it really is. doubt not, fear not... pray and ask God. March 16th 2015


This last Thursday we had the opportunity to see Elder Jeffery R Holland of the Quroum of the 12 Apostles. We were told we would not be able to shake his hand but when he came in they announced that he had requested it.

 It was really cool and super spiritual experience.I cried a lot.. He truly is a representive of Jesus Christ. 

I love Elder Hollands way in . He is bold but he loves so much that its never overbearing. He talked a lot about the second coming and the book of mormon. He mentioned things that just connected the dots to a lot of things. it was really cool. 

The book of mormon truly is a sign of the second coming. (Revelations 14:16). It has the plentitude of the gospel. 

Oh my goodness... I wish I could share with all of you all the wonder insights I learned. 

However, I can share my testimony that I know that the church of Christ was restored on the earth through Joseph Smith and that the church of jesus christ of the latter day saints is true. The book of mormon is evidence of that. I know the Book of Mormon is true and that it is the word of God, just as the bible is. 

I know God loves us and that He still talks to man today. He wants the best for us. He has provided His Gospel. He sent His son for us. He loves us. We are Gods children.

I love all of you and hope you all have a great week.
 

con amor,

hermana hildman

No comments:

Post a Comment